Monday, March 2, 2009

Difficulties of Life


Life is hard. At times I feel like it is all against me. Then I remember that it has its ups and downs. So I have to brave the downs to get to the ups. It is difficult sometimes, but hey that’s life. What you going to do?

There two ways to live that I see. You could both live positively, where you accept everything, or you could live negatively, and have a hell of a time not accepting anything. I choose to live a positive one.

However you will always be touched by both aspects. When you live positive you will have some negatives and the other way also. It is best to look at life as a piece of eternal music. Life is very similar to music.

You have high times and low times. You have the bad as well as the good. Oh, I’m starting to sound like “The Fact of Life Jingle.” Well it is basically true. Without one the other doesn’t have the same quality in life. So in a sense they are both dependant on each other.