Monday, March 2, 2009

That Lonely Road


I am on the lonely road again. I just lost my friend/spiritual and living brother/ family member. That tragedy could have averted if I just didn’t argue so much and if I wasn’t so able to get angered so easily. I wish sometimes that I could switch my emotions on and off. No one is so lucky.

Emotions save and destroy opportunity. Both are very hard to do. However this energy is extremely powerful within each of us. At times they are a blessing and at other times they are a curse. Odd to say, but at other time they try to be both blessing as well as curse. This is literally impossibly, and it is very difficult to produce humanly as well.

The greater emotion wins as usual and this is usually the darker one. Somehow it’s easier to be evil then it is to be good. I have no idea why, I don’t think anyone has found the reason why it is easier to be angry then happy.